General Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information for four (4) general reasons: (i) to respond to your request for group sales; (ii) to respond to your request for suite information; (iii) to respond to your request for a Request for Proposal; and (iv) to respond to your request to receive any and/or all Infinite Energy Center newsletters either by electronic (email) and/or USPS mail. The amount of personally identifiable information that you choose to disclose to us is entirely up to you, unless specified as a required field within each online form. The only way we know something about you personally is if you provide it to us. Your decision regarding how much personally identifiable information you disclose will obviously affect the scope of your use of our Web site or the means by which an Infinite Energy Center representative may contact you. Without such reasonable information, we may not be able to respond appropriately to your questions or offer our services, such as, but not limited to, support and/or training.
Automatic Anonymous Information
When you explore or surf the Internet and various Web sites, your Internet browser (such as Netscape Navigator® or Microsoft® Internet Explorer) automatically transmits some information to us every time you access the content on our Web site. Examples of such information include the URL of the Web page you were just on (known as the "Refer"), the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer you are using, or the browser version you are using to access our site. All of this information is aggregated to measure, but not limited to, the number of visits, average time spent on this Web site, pages viewed and similar usage information. We collect this information and may use it to measure the use and/or effectiveness of this Web site in order to improve the content of this Web site. All of the information that is automatically submitted to us by your browser is considered anonymous information. To the extent we share such information with third parties, it is not traceable to any particular user and may not be used to contact you.
Use of Information Collected
Reviewing, Revising or Deleting Information Collected
By providing personally identifiable information, you consent to our use of such information as set forth in this Policy unless you specifically opt out of any such use by contacting a Infinite Energy Center representative directly or by emailing at info(at)InfiniteEnergyCenter.com. If you choose not to provide personally identifiable information, you can still use most of this Web site. However, you will not be able to utilize aspects of the site that require submission of personally identifiable information. You may review and update personally identifiable information you have provided us or withdraw your consent to allow us to retain personally identifiable information you have provided at any time by contacting us directly. If you withdraw your consent, however, you will no longer be able to participate in the activity for which your consent was previously given.
Children under 13 may not be fully capable of understanding the consequences of giving out personal information online. Therefore, we do not intentionally solicit any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Accordingly, children under 13 years old may be restricted from participating in certain activities and transactions on InfiniteEnergyCenter.com.
- We will not knowingly collect online contact information from a child under 13 without prior parental consent or direct parental notification of the nature and intended use of this information, which shall include an opportunity for the parent to prevent the use of the information and participation in the activity. This online contact information shall only be used to directly respond to the child's request and shall not be used for future contact to the child for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- We will not collect individually identifiable offline contact information from children under 13 without prior parental consent.
- We will not distribute individually identifiable information collected from a child under 13 to third parties.
- We will not give the ability to children under 13 to publicly post or otherwise distribute individually identifiable contact information without prior parental consent. Areas on our site directed to children under 13 will make every effort to prohibit a child from posting contact information.
- We will not entice a child under 13 by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in that activity.
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the personally identifiable information provided by our users. We do not, however, guarantee that unauthorized, inadvertent disclosure will never occur.