Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias coming to Gwinnett
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Get ready to party – Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull are coming to town.
The international stars – who both have roots in Miami – will embark on a 15-city tour this fall that hits The Arena at Gwinnett Center Oct. 22.
Colombian reggaeton singer J Balvin will open all dates.
The tour, which kicks off Sept. 12 in New Jersey and ends three days after the Atlanta-area show in the guys’ home turf in South Florida, isn’t the first time the hitmakers have teamed for a road show. The pair joined musical forces in 2011 for a run that also played Gwinnett.
Iglesias is touring behind his just-released “Sex and Love” album, while Mr. Worldwide continues to dominate the Top 40 charts with “Wild Wild Love” and “Timber.”
Ticket prices haven’t been announced, but pre-sale tickets for Citi card holders are up May 6, with the general on-sale starting May 9 at www.gwinnettcenter.com.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Behind The Energy Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli