STARS Community Outreach Program
Infinite Energy Center has established a community outreach program called STARS to extend our community efforts as a company.
The mission of the STARS program is to promote and contribute to local non-profits related to civic, health, youth and environment to enhance the Gwinnett community. The supporting organizations are nominated on and voted by our employees. Each year, specific community initiatives are established based on the company's resources.
Infinite Energy Center's staff has chosen the following organizations to support in varies ways:
- Relay For Life of Gwinnett
- CURE Childhood Cancer
- Race for the Rescues
In addition to supporting specific organizations, the STARS program will include several other community initiatives throughout the year.
Find out more about some of our recent initiatives.
CURE Childhood Cancer
Proof of the Pudding and Infinite Energy Center host families from CURE Childhood Cancer for an exciting evening out at fun events like Ringling Bros. and Barum & Bailey Circus and Disney On Ice.
Gwinnett Relay For Life Team
- Cancer has touched many of us in some way, so we have decided to fight back by establishing the Infinite Energy Center team. Our goal is to raise funds and participate in the Gwinnett County Relay For Life event, which is the #1 Relay For Life event in the WORLD!
- As a team, we are taking action to help eliminate cancer as a major health problem. We are working together to raise money and awareness to help the American Cancer Society in their lifesaving mission.
- Check out our recap from last year.
11Alive Holiday Can-A-Thon
- Since 2015, Infinite Energy Center has been one of the four donation sites for 11Alive's Annual Holiday Can-A-Thon. Our employees and partners have rallied together to donate more than 6,800 food items.
- We are so appreciative of all our staff and partners who volunteer their time and food items for a great cause. It’s a great feeling to know that we’re helping our community so significantly and that more families will have food on their tables for the holiday season and the year to come.