UGA Day with Richt, Fox and others returns to Gwinnett
From staff reporters
Published: Thursday, July 3, 2014
The University of Georgia Alumni Association and Athletic Association have teamed up for another UGA Day in Gwinnett, an event featuring prominent Bulldog coaches slated for July 15.
Georgia president Jere W. Morehead, head football coach Mark Richt, head baseball coach Scott Stricklin and head men’s basketball coach Mark Fox will join UGA alumni and friends for the gathering at the Gwinnett Center Grand Ballroom. Bulldog announcer Chuck Dowdle also will participate in the festivities as the UGA staff members share news from Athens.
The UGA Day ticket includes a barbecue pork and chicken buffet dinner with drinks. A cash bar also will be available. The event is from 6 to 8 p.m.
Online registration ends Tuesday at www.alumni.uga.edu/alumni/index.php. Cost is $20 per ticket before Tuesday, then tickets are $30 on-site on event day. A reserved table of 10 is $350 and children 6-and-under are admitted free.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli
- Share Your Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Memories