Tickets for 2016 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions on sale Today
Tickets for 2016 Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastics Champions on sale TODAY
Biles, Douglas, Liukin, Raisman, Wieber headline Tour cast
[DULUTH, GA], June 23, 2016 – Tickets for the 2016 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions, which includes 38 stops in 36 cities across the nation, go on sale today, June 23. Three-time World all-around champion Simone Biles of Spring, Texas/World Champions Centre, 2012 Olympic team and all-around champion Gabby Douglas of Virginia Beach, Va./Buckeye Gymnastics, 2012 Olympic team and floor exercise champion Aly Raisman of Needham, Mass./Brestyan’s American Gymnastics, 2008 Olympic all-around champion Nastia Liukin, and 2012 Olympic team gold-medalist Jordyn Wieber headline the cast of the Tour, which begins on Sept. 15 in Spokane, Wash., and wraps up Nov. 13 in Boston, Mass.
The 2016 Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions cast will also include members of the both 2012 and 2016 U.S. Olympic Gymnastics Teams.
Ticket prices range from $29 to $299 and vary by seat location. Tickets will be available to purchase at www.AXS.com, at the Arena box office or by calling (770) 626-2464. Platinum and VIP Packages are available and include Olympian experiences: VIP Package – Pre-Show Chalk Talk hosted by five-time Olympic medalist Liukin that features a Q&A with selected members of the 2016 Olympic Team, as well as a post-show autograph session with selected members of the 2016 Olympic Team; and Platinum tickets – the Pre-Show Chalk Talk.
At each Tour stop, local gymnasts are expected to join the cast of gymnastics champions. The complete routing for the Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions is listed below. Both Los Angeles and Boston will have two performances. For more information, including start times, go to www.KelloggsTour.com.
Sept. 15 Spokane, Wash./Spokane Arena (Thursday)
Sept. 16 Seattle, Wash./KeyArena (Friday)
Sept. 18 San Jose, Calif./SAP Center (Sunday)
Sept. 22 Glendale, Ariz./Gila River Arena (Thursday)
Sept. 24 Los Angeles/STAPLES Center (Saturday)*
Sept. 29 Dallas, Texas/American Airlines Center (Thursday)
Sept. 30 Houston/Toyota Center (Friday)
Oct. 1 San Antonio, Texas/AT&T Center (Saturday)
Oct. 2 Lubbock, Texas/United Supermarkets Arena (Sunday)
Oct. 5 Little Rock, Ark./Verizon Arena (Wednesday)
Oct. 6 St. Louis, Mo./Chaifetz Arena (Thursday)
Oct. 7 Kansas City, Mo./Sprint Center (Friday)
Oct. 8 Omaha, Neb./CenturyLink Center (Saturday)
Oct. 9 Minneapolis/Target Center (Sunday)
Oct. 13 Chicago/United Center (Thursday)
Oct. 14 Milwaukee, Wis./BMO Harris Bradley Center (Friday)
Oct. 15 Indianapolis/Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Saturday)
Oct. 16 Grand Rapids, Mich./Van Andel Arena (Sunday)
Oct. 19 Cleveland, Ohio/Wolstein Center (Wednesday)
Oct. 20 Auburn Hills, Mich./Palace of Auburn Hills (Thursday)
Oct. 21 Cincinnati, Ohio/U.S. Bank Arena (Friday)
Oct. 22 Columbus, Ohio/Nationwide Arena (Saturday)
Oct. 23 Pittsburgh, Pa./CONSOL Energy Center (Sunday)
Oct. 25 Hershey, Pa./Giant Center (Tuesday)
Oct. 27 Greensboro, N.C./Greensboro Coliseum (Thursday)
Oct. 28 Charlotte, N.C./Time Warner Cable Arena (Friday)
Oct. 29 Duluth, Ga./Infinite Energy Arena (Saturday)
Oct. 30 Tampa, Fla./Amalie Arena (Sunday)
Nov. 3 Rochester, N.Y./Blue Cross Arena (Thursday)
Nov. 4 Philadelphia, Pa./Wells Fargo Center (Friday)
Nov. 5 Hartford, Conn./XL Center (Saturday)
Nov. 6 Brooklyn, N.Y./Barclays Center (Sunday)
Nov. 10 Washington, D.C./Verizon Center (Thursday)
Nov. 11 Newark, N.J./Prudential Center (Friday)
Nov. 12 Bridgeport, Conn./Webster Bank Arena (Saturday)
Nov. 13 Boston/TD Garden (Sunday)*
*Two shows scheduled
Other supporting partners for this year’s Tour are GK Elite, Hershey’s, Hilton, International Gymnastics Camp and Procter and Gamble. The Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions is produced by USA Gymnastics in partnership with AEG Facilities. The Kellogg Company is the exclusive title sponsor.
• Kellogg Company. At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K), we strive to make foods people love. This includes our beloved brands – Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Kellogg's Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Mini-Wheats® and more – that nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. With 2015 sales of $13.5 billion and more than 1,600 foods, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Through our Breakfasts for Better DaysTM global hunger initiative, we've provided more than 1.4 billion servings of cereal and snacks to children and families in need around the world. To learn more, visit www.kelloggcompany.com or follow us on Twitter @KelloggCompany, YouTube and on Social K.
• AEG Facilities. AEG, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Anschutz Corporation, is the leading sports, entertainment and venue operator in the world. AEG Facilities, a stand-alone affiliate of AEG, owns, operates or consults with more than 100 of the industry’s preeminent venues worldwide, across five continents, providing complete venue management, as well as specialized programs in operations, guest services, ticketing, booking, sales and marketing. AEG Facilities also provides resources and access to other AEG-affiliated entities, including live event producer, AEG Live, AEG Global Partnerships, AEG Development, AEG 1Earth, AEG Encore and AEG Creative to support the success of AEG venues across the globe. The Los Angeles-based organization owns, operates or provides services to the world’s most elite venues, including KFC Yum! Center (Louisville, Ky.), STAPLES Center (Los Angeles, Calif.), StubHub Center (Carson, Calif.), Microsoft Theater (Los Angeles, Calif.), Sprint Center (Kansas City, Mo.), AmericanAirlines Arena (Miami, Fla.), Prudential Center (Newark, N.J.), Target Center (Minneapolis, Minn.), BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, Texas), Oracle Arena and O.co Coliseum (Oakland, Calif.), CONSOL Energy Center (Pittsburgh, Pa.), Valley View Casino Center (San Diego, Calif.), Rabobank Arena (Bakersfield, Calif.), Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai, China), MasterCard Center (Beijing, China), The O2 (London, England), AccorHotels Arena (Paris, France), Mercedes-Benz Arena (Berlin, Germany), Barclaycard Arena (Hamburg, Germany), Perth Arena (Perth, Australia), Itaipava Arena Pernambuco (Recife, Brazil), Allianz Parque (Sao Paulo, Brazil), Allphones Arena (Sydney, Australia), Ülker Sports Arena (Istanbul, Turkey), Ericsson Globe Arena (Stockholm, Sweden) and KeyArena at Seattle Center (Seattle, Wash.). For more information, please visit aegworldwide.com.
• USA Gymnastics. Based in Indianapolis, USA Gymnastics is the national governing body for gymnastics in the United States. Its mission is to encourage participation and the pursuit of excellence in the sport. Its disciplines include men's and women's artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling, acrobatic gymnastics, and group gymnastics. For more information, visit www.usagym.org.
• About Infinite Energy Center. Just minutes outside of Atlanta, Infinite Energy Center’s 90-acre lakefront campus can accommodate a variety of events from concerts, performances, meetings, trade shows, conventions, banquets, and celebrations. The multipurpose campus includes an amazing 13,000-seat arena (Infinite Energy Arena), a 708-seat theater (Infinite Energy Theater), 23 versatile meeting rooms, a 50,000-square-foot exhibit hall, and a 21,600-square-foot grand ballroom (Infinite Energy Forum). The campus, operated by the Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau, distinguishes itself by hosting a diverse range of events, including the ECHL’s Atlanta Gladiators, NLL’s Georgia Swarm, Carrie Underwood, Justin Timberlake, Menopause the Musical, JapanFest, Romeo Santos, Red Hot Chili Peppers, George Strait, Eric Clapton, NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships, Disney On Ice, Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull, Orange Conference, Beyoncé and more. For a full list of events, please visit www.InfiniteEnergyCenter.com.
# # #
Infinite Energy Center
Gymnastics like you have never seen it before!
SAVE UP TO $25 PER TICKET!
- VIP $275.00 (regularly $299.00)
- Platinum $125.00 (regularly $150.00)
- Gold $75.00 (regularly $85.00)
- Silver $60.00 (regularly $69.00)
- Bronze $45.00 (regularly $49.00)
Special gym club incentives are available.
Special scout discounts are available.
Restrictions: Valid for groups of 10 or more. $8.00 handling fee per group order.
Order Deadline: Fri, Oct 14 @ 12pm