The Who will bring 50th anniversary tour to The Arena at Gwinnett Center
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: October 10, 2014
The 50 years of The Who bringing us enough classics for round-the-clock radio play will be celebrated with “The Who Hits 50” tour, which will launch in the U.S. in April and play The Arena at Gwinnett Center at 7:30 p.m. April 23.
The show is described by Pete Townshend as “Hits, Picks, Mixes and Misses” and will feature the band playing all their classic anthems as well as tackling deeper cuts from their catalog.
Tickets for the Gwinnett date are on sale at 9 a.m. Friday, Oct. 17. Citi cardmembers will have presale access beginning at 10 a.m. Monday, Oct. 13.
Tickets, priced at $39.50-$139.50, can be purchased at www.gwinnettcenter.com, The Arena at Gwinnett Center box office or by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX.
Townshend and singer Roger Daltrey, the two surviving members of the band, also celebrating the milestone anniversary with the “Who Hits 50!” greatest hits set, including the new song, “Be Lucky.” That release arrives Oct. 27.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons