The Lumineers to play Gwinnett
By: Keith Farner
Published: October 5, 2016
A two-time Grammy nominated band that recently played at the White House is set to play in Gwinnett next year.
The Lumineers announced their first North American tour in 2017 and it includes a stop at Duluth’s Infinite Energy Center. Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Oct. 14 and the show is set for March 8 when the band will play with Kaleo and Susto.
Tickets will be available at InfiniteEnergyCenter.com, the box office and at 770-626-2464.
The Cleopatra World Tour will includes a stop at Madison Square Garden in New York City on Feb. 2nd, a show which sold out in one day last week.
The Lumineers are touring to support their sophomore effort, Cleopatra, which has garnered critical acclaim and whose singles so far have raced up the Triple A and Alternative Charts.
Cleopatra is the first No. 1 Billboard charting album from an indie label this year, and is a major hit overseas, topping the charts in the U.K., Canada and South Africa to go along with the U.S.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli