Published: September 2, 2009
So there is a log of hype about the Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler and Gloriana show coming to the Arena Sept. 3, and why shouldn't there be? Her self-titled debut album went triple-platinum and her second album, FEARLESS, is not doing too shabby.
The Fearless Tour will roll into down with lots of pre-concert events. There will be Taylor Activities sponsored by Verizion Wireless as well radio stations and a pre-concert merchandise stand flanking the outside of the Gwinnett Arena.
Come out before the show and take a look at all of the different activities! Even if you don't have tickets, there will be plenty of Taylor Swift entertainment on the outside!
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons