Starting 2010 Off Right
Published: January 6, 2010
With the start of 2010 comes 3 sold out shows at the Arena. Muse, Eric Clapton and Michael Bublé will all be performing to a literally packed house in Gwinnett.
After kicking off the New Year with Asian and Australian legs, Muse will return to the States along with indie outfit Silversun Pickups for a Feb. 27 show in Duluth, GA. Muse revealed "The Resistance," the outfit's fifth studio effort, in September. The 11-track set topped album charts in 13 countries, including the UK and Australia, though in the US it landed at No. 3 on The Billboard 200.
"The show will be bombastic, cinematic and at the same time a very intimate experience," Buble stated in a press release. "I can't wait to get back out on the road and of course--to see my fans. I've missed them." Bublé’s new CD “Crazy Love” entered Billboard Top 200 Chart at #1 and remained there for two consecutive weeks. Critics and fans agree that this is his best album to date.
After polishing off a four-city, mid-February stint with Beck, Clapton will set out on the solo run starting Feb. 25. Clapton's latest album, 2006's "The Road to Escondido," pairs him with his hero J.J. Cale, who penned two songs that define Clapton's solo career, "Cocaine" and "After Midnight."
These incredible performers are starting off 2010 with a bang, and so is the Arena at Gwinnett Center!
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli