Star 94.1 Jingle Jam to play at Infinite Energy Arena December 4
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Four superstar groups to share the spotlight at this year’s event
October 4, 2016 - Entercom Atlanta unveiled this year’s superstar lineup for Star 94.1’s Jingle Jam, presented by Georgia United Credit Union this morning, including several GRAMMY© nominated artists, for the 15th annual event on December 4, 2016.
This year’s performers include TRAIN (“Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drive By,” “Meet Virginia”), X AMBASSADORS (“Renegades,” “Unsteady”), JAMES BAY (“Let It Go,” “Hold Back The River”), and CHARLIE PUTH (”We Don’t Talk Anymore,” “One Call Away”). All four artists are critically acclaimed and have landed top 5 hits on the Billboard charts.
“Jingle Jam is the original holiday pop music showcase in Atlanta, and this year’s lineup is truly a showcase of superstars,” said Tony Lorino, Star 94.1 Program Director. “We know this concert will be more than a concert; this is an event for music lovers of all ages. It feels like Santa is delivering us fans a present a few weeks early, and we’re not waiting to open it!”
Tickets start at just $27.00 plus fees, and go on sale Friday, October 7th at 10:00am via www.axs.com and the Infinite Energy Center box office.
A special presale for Star 94.1 listeners with the code JINGLE runs from 10am on Wednesday, October 5th, through 11:59pm on Thursday, October 6th as well.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons