Singer Jake Owen coming to Gwinnett Center
From Staff Reporters
Published: Wednesday, July 24, 2014
Chart-topping, party-stirring singer Jake Owen is bringing his renowned act to Gwinnett County.
Owen, who hit No. 1 with “Anything With You,” will perform at the Gwinnett Center on Oct. 23 with Eli Young Band and The Cadillac Three, the Duluth arena said in a news release.
The stop is part of Owen’s “Days of Gold Tour,” promoting his album of the same name.
A native of Vero Beach, Fla., the singer found wide success in 2013, drawing more than 20,000 fans at a block party in Nashville and touring with fellow hit-maker Jason Aldean.
“I love throwing parties! This tour is going to be one big party and everyone is invited,” Owen said in the release. “I’ve been lucky enough to be on the road and learn from incredible artists like Chesney, McGraw and Aldean. I’m really proud of this tour and can’t wait for the fans to see what’s in store.”
Owen’s current album was the follow-up to “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” which included the tracks “Alone with You,” and “The One That Got Away” and “Anywhere with You.”
The tour, making stops in more than 55 cities, is presented by Discover Boating, a national boating awareness group.
Tickets for the Gwinnett show go on sale Aug. 1 at 10 a.m. and will be available at www.gwinnettcenter.com, the arena’s box office, or by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli