Wednesday performance of RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY will proceed as scheduled
Wednesday, February 25 at 7:30 p.m. performance of
RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY®
will proceed as scheduled at the Arena at Gwinnett Center
Ticket exchanges available for 8 remaining shows for those impacted by winter weather
ATLANTA – Feb. 25, 2015 – Tonight’s 7:30 p.m. performance of RINGLING BROS. AND BARNUM & BAILEY® PRESENTS LEGENDSSM will proceed as scheduled.
Tickets holders for tonight’s performance who are unable to attend can exchange their tickets for any other of the eight remaining performances and should contact their original ticket purchase location for the exchange.
Ticket holders for tonight’s performance who cannot attend tonight or any of the eight remaining performances should contact AXS Guest Services, the ticketing company for The Arena at Gwinnett Center at 770-626-2464.
Show dates and times:
Thursday, February 26: 7:30 p.m.
Friday, February 27: 10:30 a.m., 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 28: 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 1: 1:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories, with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year. Feld Entertainment’s productions have appeared in more than 75 countries and on six continents to date and include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey®, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Nuclear Cowboyz®, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt, Disney Live! Presented by Stonyfield YoKids Organic Yogurt and Marvel Universe LIVE! More information about Feld Entertainment is available online at www.FeldEntertainment.com.
For purchases made thru gwinnettcenter.com, axs.com, by calling 770-626-2464 or thru Living Social, please contact the Gwinnett Center ticketing company, AXS Ticketing at 770-626-2464 or by e-mailing support@AXS.com.
For all third party ticketing purchases, please contact the outlet in which your purchased your tickets from. For example:
- For Groupon purchases, please contact Groupon directly by e-mailing email@example.com, by calling 1(888) 375-5777 or by visiting groupon.com/support. Ticket exchanges are for the Thursday 7:30pm show or Friday 10:30am show or you can receive a Groupon credit.
- For Goldstar purchases, please contact Goldstar directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Ticket exchanges are for the Thursday 7:30pm show, Friday 10:30am or 7:30pm show, Saturday 11am or 7pm show and Sunday 5pm show.
- For Groups Ticket Plus purchases, please contact Groups Ticket Plus directly by e-mailing Duluth@GroupTicketsPlus.com.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli
- Share Your Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Memories