Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias coming to Gwinnett
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Get ready to party – Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull are coming to town.
The international stars – who both have roots in Miami – will embark on a 15-city tour this fall that hits The Arena at Gwinnett Center Oct. 22.
Colombian reggaeton singer J Balvin will open all dates.
The tour, which kicks off Sept. 12 in New Jersey and ends three days after the Atlanta-area show in the guys’ home turf in South Florida, isn’t the first time the hitmakers have teamed for a road show. The pair joined musical forces in 2011 for a run that also played Gwinnett.
Iglesias is touring behind his just-released “Sex and Love” album, while Mr. Worldwide continues to dominate the Top 40 charts with “Wild Wild Love” and “Timber.”
Ticket prices haven’t been announced, but pre-sale tickets for Citi card holders are up May 6, with the general on-sale starting May 9 at www.gwinnettcenter.com.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons