North Atlanta Home Show opens at Gwinnett Center
By: Keith Farner
Published: February 21, 2014
Featuring the latest products and services for home remodeling, interior decorating, landscaping and outdoor living, the 17th annual North Atlanta Home Show opened on Friday for a weekend at the Gwinnett Center.
The three-day event includes speakers, door prizes, live radio broadcasts and buyer discounts. General admission is $7 and free for children 12 and under. Tickets may be purchased at the door.
Tickets for seniors 65 and over with ID are $6, and $5 for military personnel with ID. Attendees are invited to print out a $1 off coupon from www.AtlantaHomeShow.com. Gwinnett Center is located at 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth. Onsite parking is free.
“The North Atlanta Home Show is very popular with exhibitors and attendees,” Michael Schoppenhorst, president of SEMCO Productions, said in a press release. “All of our exhibit space is full, and we have a waiting list of potential exhibitors who are interested in participating.
The show is open from noon to 6 p.m. on Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, and noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons