Legendary tenor Andrea Bocelli bringing Valentine’s Day show to Infinite Energy Arena
From Staff Reports
Published: September 13, 2016
Looking for a romantic date idea for Valentine’s Day — maybe with a legendary tenor?
Andrea Bocelli will be returning to the United States for his annual Valentine’s performances in three select cities — including a stop on Feb. 14 at the Infinite Energy Arena in Duluth.
This will mark Bocelli’s first performance in Atlanta-area in almost four years.
According to a news release, Bocelli will treat fans to a unique holiday repertoire, combining the most beloved arias, crossover hits, special love songs and new music off his latest album, Cinema.
“With one of the most recognizable voices in the industry, Andrea Bocelli has been thrilling audiences for over 20 years, counting over 8 million records sold worldwide,” the release said.
Citi cardmembers will have access to purchase exclusive pre-sale tickets beginning Monday, September 19 at 10 a.m. through Sunday, September 25.
Fan club presale tickets will be available beginning Wednesday, September 21 at 10 a.m. through Sunday, September 25.
General ticket sales begin on Monday, September 26 at 10 a.m0. Tickets will be available to purchase at www.InfiniteEnergyCenter.com, at the Arena box office or by calling (770) 626-2464.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons