Jingle Jam to feature Grammy award-winning artists
By: Staff Reports
Published: September 20, 2016
Four chart-topping musicians will perform at the Star 94.1 15th annual Jingle Jam concert in Duluth on Dec. 4.
It will feature Train with hits “Hey, Soul Sister,” “Drive By,” and “Meet Virginia”; X Ambassadors known for “Renegades” and “Unsteady”; James Bay who sings “Let It Go” and “Hold Back The River; and Charlie Puth famous four “We Don’t Talk Anymore” and “One Call Away.” They have all landed top-five hits on the Billboard charts.
The show will take place at the Infinite Energy Center, 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway, at 7 p.m.
“Jingle Jam is the original holiday pop music showcase in Atlanta, and this year’s lineup is truly a showcase of superstars,” said Tony Lorino, Star 94.1 Program Director. “We know this concert will be more than a concert; this is an event for music lovers of all ages. It feels like Santa is delivering us fans a present a few weeks early, and we’re not waiting to open it.”
Doors open at 6 p.m. Ticket prices start at $27 and are set to go on sale Friday, Oct. 7 at 10 a.m. at www.InfiniteEnergyCenter.com, by phone at (770) 626-2464 and at the Infinite Energy Arena box office.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons