Jimmy Buffett will return to Gwinnett for summer concert
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Fins up, Parrotheads – Jimmy Buffett is headed back to town.
A year to the day that Buffett and his Coral Reefer Band performed at Infinite Energy Center (formerly The Arena at Gwinnett Center), they will return.
At 8 p.m. June 2, the “I Don’t Know” tour pulls into the same venue for another dose of the Margaritaville experience.
Tickets for the concert are on sale at 10 a.m. March 11. An American Express cardholder pre-sale will take place from 10 a.m. March 4 until 10 p.m. March 10. There is an eight ticket limit per customer. Tickets can be purchased via www.InfiniteEnergyCenter.com, at the arena box office or by calling 1-770-626-2464.
Prices for the Atlanta date were TBA, but have ranged from $46-$136 in most other markets.
In addition to hearing Buffett’s hit list in concert, fans will soon get to hear them worked into musical form. The “Margaritaville” musical will premiere at the La Jolla Playhouse in California in May 2017. The show will feature an original story that weaves in Buffett classics as well as some new tunes.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli
- Share Your Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Memories