Jimmy Buffett will return to Gwinnett for summer concert
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Fins up, Parrotheads – Jimmy Buffett is headed back to town.
A year to the day that Buffett and his Coral Reefer Band performed at Infinite Energy Center (formerly The Arena at Gwinnett Center), they will return.
At 8 p.m. June 2, the “I Don’t Know” tour pulls into the same venue for another dose of the Margaritaville experience.
Tickets for the concert are on sale at 10 a.m. March 11. An American Express cardholder pre-sale will take place from 10 a.m. March 4 until 10 p.m. March 10. There is an eight ticket limit per customer. Tickets can be purchased via www.InfiniteEnergyCenter.com, at the arena box office or by calling 1-770-626-2464.
Prices for the Atlanta date were TBA, but have ranged from $46-$136 in most other markets.
In addition to hearing Buffett’s hit list in concert, fans will soon get to hear them worked into musical form. The “Margaritaville” musical will premiere at the La Jolla Playhouse in California in May 2017. The show will feature an original story that weaves in Buffett classics as well as some new tunes.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons