Jimmy Buffett sets summer date at Gwinnett arena
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: February 26, 2015
immy Buffett is taking his sun-dappled sing-alongs inside this summer – at least when he plays Georgia.
The beach-loving purveyor of good times will perform with his Coral Reefer Band at The Arena at Gwinnett Center at 8 p.m. June 2.
Tickets are $36-$136 and will go on sale at 10 a.m. March 9 at the arena box office, www.gwinnettcenter.com or by calling 770-626-2464. An American Express pre-sale begins at 10 a.m. March 2.
Last year, Buffett, a frequent visitor to Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood, scaled things down for a more intimate gathering at Chastain Park Amphitheatre.
The Atlanta-area date is one of his few indoor shows and the first time Buffett is playing the arena in Gwinnett; he’ll also perform at the Amway Center in Orlando and the San Carlos Theater for the road trip that launches in Key West on April 1.
This year, Buffett celebrates the 40th anniversary of his “A1A” album, which includes the hit, “A Pirate Looks at Forty.”
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons