Hunter Hayes heading to Gwinnett Center
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: August 22, 2014
Hunter Hayes has graduated from opening for Carrie Underwood at The Arena at Gwinnett Center to headlining the venue later this year.
The young country star will hit the road in late October for his “Tattoo (Your Name) Tour, and swing by the Duluth venue for a show at 7 p.m. Dec. 6. Ticket prices TBA.
Hayes announced the tour – on which he will be joined by Dan + Shay and The Railers – Friday morning after a performance on the weekly summer “Today” show concert series.
Tickets for Hayes’ Gwinnett Center date are on sale at 10 a.m. Sept. 19. American Express cardholders can purchase tickets in advance beginning at 10 a.m. Sept. 16 through 10 a.m. Sept. 18.
The 22-year-old Louisiana native has crafted an impressive burgeoning career as he continues to support his second album, “Storyline.” The album, released in May, has sprouted the Top 5 country hit, “Invisible.”
Hayes, a multi-instrumentalist, saw his self-titled debut, released in 2011, go platinum on the strength of the hits “Wanted” and “I Want Crazy.”
He played a sold-out show at the Fox Theatre in October.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli
- Share Your Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Memories