Gwinnett Arena hosts two big concerts next week
By: Katie Morris
Published: October 15, 2014
The Arena at Gwinnett Center will host two big concerts back-to-back next week — starting with pop music sensations Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull followed by country music star Jake Owen.
Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull will bring the Sex and Love World Tour to the Arena Wednesday, Oct. 22, at 7:30 p.m. Ticket prices range from $29.50 to $129.50.
Iglesias’ first album, “Enrique Iglesias,” was released in 1995 and sold more than a million copies in three months and to date has sold more than six million worldwide. In 2013 he pre-released four singles — “Loco” featuring Romeo Santos, “Heart Attack,” “El Perdedor” featuring Marc Antonio Solís and “I’m a Freak” featuring Pitbull all of which charted. The full album, “Sex and Love,” was released last March.
Jake Owen will bring his Days of Gold Tour with special guests Eli Young Band and The Cadillac Three to the Arena on Thursday, Oct. 23, at 7 p.m. Ticket prices range from $10 to $39.50.
Owen’s released his debut album “Startin’ with Me,” featuring the popular singles “Yeehaw” and “Something about a Woman” in 2006. His fourth and most recent album “Days of Gold,” featuring the singles “Days of Gold” and “Beachin’,” was released in 2013.
Tickets are available at GwinnettCenter.com, The Arena at Gwinnett Center Box Office or by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX. For more information, visit gwinnettcenter.com/events.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons