Getting To Know Paul McDonald of American Idol
Published: July 26, 2011
Paul, so you went to Auburn… What did you think of the national championship?
Man it was awesome!! I was actually doing all this American Idol stuff and I was the only one backstage watching the game. Everyone kept coming up to me asking who I was cheering for and what I was doing. To be honest I had to beg for them to put the game on for me in the green room. They wanted me to stay focused for my song, but I had to watch the game!
If you could tour with any two artists who would they be?
That is a great question. Um, there are so many people to choose from. I love Mumford and Sons and Ray Lamontagne. I would really be happy touring with anyone who is one of the higher level shows at Bonnaroo or Coachella music festival.
When Katy Perry was here she said that she would rather have Chick-fil-A than In-N-Out Burger on the road. What is the one thing you would like to have on the tour?
Oh man, Chick-fil-A everyday would be awesome! We really don’t ever get to eat there on the road, but they just put the first one right down the road from my apartment in L.A. I would love to have that as much as I could! There chicken biscuits are awesome!
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2016 The Ghosts of Christmas Eve
- Day 2: Five Finger Death Punch & Shinedown
- Day 3:Shawn Mendes
- Day 4: Christmas with Amy Grant & Michael W. Smith
- Day 5: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus Xtreme®
- BONUS: The Lumineers
- Day 6: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 7: TobyMac
- Day 8: Roger Waters
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Harlem Globetrotters
- BONUS: Green Day
- Day 11: Panic! At The Disco
- Day 12: Andrea Bocelli
- Share Your Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Memories