Feels Good To Be On Top
By: Intern, Sean Doyle
Published: August 6, 2012
Well, we did it! We are thrilled to announce that two top entertainment publications, Venues Today and Pollstar, have ranked The Arena at Gwinnett Center 4th and 14th, respectfully, as a top national venue. Also, Venues Today ranked us in their Top 10 best arena venues in the world (yes, you read correctly… I said WORLD)!
Our staff here at Gwinnett Center would like to thank the incredible acts and artists, promoters, sponsors, community partners, and most importantly, all of YOU for making Gwinnett Center a top arena venue WORLDWIDE! Don’t just take my word for it…pick up a copy of Pollstar or Venues Today which hit newsstands July, 2012 and see for yourself!
The Arena at Gwinnett Center has hosted a variety of events during 2012 from Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey and Disney On Ice, to a number of sold out performances including stars like Blake Shelton, TOOL, George Straight & Martina McBride, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lady Antebellum, and One Direction!
And…guess what? The year isn’t over yet, and we want you to know that we will continue to bring top-notch acts and events here to Gwinnett County! Some of our upcoming events to round out 2012 include the Kellogg’s Tour of Gymnastic Champions, The Who, Eric Church, and Carrie Underwood.
Remember, stay up to date and gain the most exclusive access with our brand new mobile app. Click here for more information and to download.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons