Carrie Underwood to bring in-the-round tour to Duluth
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: Friday, October 27, 2015
Carrie Underwood will take her annual spot onstage with Brad Paisley when the pair host the CMA Awards on Nov. 4.
But first, she has her own news to share: a new in-the-round-tour which will visit the Atlanta area on its second date.
“The Storyteller Tour – Stories in the Round,” will hit the Infinite Energy Arena (formerly The Arena at Gwinnett Center) at 7 p.m. Feb. 1. Tickets, priced at $46-$76, are on sale at 10 a.m. Nov. 6 atwww.infiniteenergycenter.com or by calling 770-626-2464.
Joining Underwood are Easton Corbin and The Swon Brothers.
This is Underwood’s fourth headlining arena tour and is in support of her newly released “Storyteller” album. Fans who purchase the release through www.carrieunderwood.fm will receive a code for early access to tour tickets.
The country superstar surprised Atlanta fans last month with a pop-up concert at the Variety Playhouse for a “CMT Instant Jam” show which you can likely catch in reruns.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons