Bob Seger to play Gwinnett Arena
By: Katie Morris
Published: October 30, 2014
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band announced that their Ride Out Tour will make a stop at the Gwinnett Arena this January.
The tour is in support of Seger’s first new studio album in eight years,”Ride Out.” This will be Seger’s most extensive tour since his Face The Promise Tour in 2006. The band’s live performances have led to record sales in excess of 52 million including 13 platinum and seven multi-platinum RIAA-certified album sales awards. Seger holds the distinction in 2010 for the No. 1 Catalog Album of the Decade for his Greatest Hits, which has sold over 9 million copies in the U.S. alone.
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band’s Ride Out Tour with special guest The J Geils Band will be at the Arena at Gwinnett Center in Duluth on Saturday, Jan. 31.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, Nov. 7, at 10 a.m. at www.livenation.com, www.gwinnettcenter.com, by phone at 1-888-9AXS-TIX or at The Arena at Gwinnett Center Box Office during regular business hours.
Bob Seger fan club members will have special access to purchase tickets in advance starting Wednesday, Nov. 5 at 10 a.m. To become a member of the Bob Seger fan club, visit www.BobSeger.com. Citi card members will have special access to pre-sale tickets beginning Wednesday, Nov. 5th at 4 p.m. through Citi’s Private Pass Program. For complete details on Citi’s pre-sale, visit citiprivatepass.com.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons