Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith heading to Gwinnett for holiday concert
By: Melissa Ruggieri
Published: Friday, August 21, 2015
The popular pairing of Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith will return to the Atlanta area this holiday season.
While Grant has, in recent years, performed her winter wonderland show at the Fox Theatre with husband Vince Gill and/or pal Michael W. Smith, this year she and Smith will head to the Infinite Energy Arena (formerly The Arena at Gwinnett Center) in Duluth.
The pair will perform at 8 p.m. Dec. 18. Tickets, priced at $39.50-$150, are on sale at 10 a.m. Aug. 28 atwww.InfiniteEnergyCenter.com, the arena box office and charge-by-phone at 770-626-2464.
Grant and Smith will be backed by a full symphony orchestra and, if the script remains the same, perform their joint arsenal of Christmas classics, both original and standards.
Last year, the Christian music behemoths brought their shared show only to Atlanta, Dallas and Minneapolis and promised they would expand the outing for 2015.
Share ThisPrint This Page
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons