Infinite Energy Center Blog
Josh and Tyler are just days away from taking the stage at Infinite Energy Arena and we couldn’t be more excited. It has already been a high-energy, busy week for all of us and we’re loving every minute of it! With a big show like this one comes a lot of moving parts, literally...
Like any artist who walks the back hallway of The Arena at Infinite Energy Center will tell you, their life isn’t all glitz and glamour. What many people don’t see is the behind-the-scenes daily grind of their work. All the public really sees is the show...
Take a peek behind the curtain and journey into the forest of Varekai. The forest is inhabited by 50 performers representing 19 different countries. Varekai embraces the nomadic culture and is named after the gypsy word for “wherever.”
The Who made a stop at Gwinnett Center last week as they took fans back to the 1960’s and 1970’s. When you are at a show like this one with so much history behind the band, you meet people who have been fans since...
When someone takes pride in their work, you can see it. Their work stands out like the shine of freshly-made ice on the rink. If you’ve been to a Gwinnett Gladiators game here, you’ve seen that shine that trails behind the Zamboni as it rides over the ice...
- Get Connected
- INSIDER E-Newsletter Signup
- Infinite Energy Center Blog
- Social Media
- Latest News & Press Releases
- Day 1: Christmas with Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith
- Day 2: Luis Miguel
- Day 3: The Nutcracker presented by Gwinnett Ballet Theatre
- Day 4: TWENTY ØNE PILØTS
- Day 5: Leadercast
- Day 6: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Day 7: Professional Bull Riders
- Day 8: Atlanta Gladiators
- Day 9: Georgia Swarm
- Day 10: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- Day 11: Harlem Globetrotters
- Day 12: Disney On Ice: Frozen
- Day 13: Peter Rabbit Tales
- Day 14: Mumford & Sons